Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015

So 2015 is here, a fresh page in a new book of our lives, 365 pages to write.

I'd like to thank everyone who has help make this blog brillant, to the readers who look at my posts, to those who comment and share it, to those close family and friends who have offered advice.

So what goals have I planned for 2015 for this blog?


  1. To have a new recipe every Tuesday. This should be an easy one, but sometimes I fail to manage my time correctly and posting occurs too late.
  2. To post an article every first Wednesday of the month. I have posted several articles in the past aimed at helping improve people's knowledge on many areas of food, but I have failed to do them regularly. 
  3. To post a few more vegetarian dishes. I know I have been lacking on dishes for veggies and that isn't fair. I like vegetarian foods, so why should I not be writing about them more.
  4. To experiment more. Food is about exploring the taste buds, body and mind. I have a wide range of ingredients within my grasp here in Oulu, Finland but I have failed to touch them. I plan to now research and look towards using new ingredients (and old ones) in inventive and tasty ways. 
  5. Be health conscious. I'm slightly overweight and want to be healthier so I can keep up with my son. I also know many of you want to be healthier too. We also want tasty foods. So I need to be more wary of producing articles and recipes that are more in line with being healthier too. 
I look forward to this fresh year in the same way I look forward to the fresh snow. 2015 will be whatever you make it and I plan to make it a good one. 

Happy New Year! Onnelista Uutta Vuotta! Blein Vie Noa!

No comments:

Post a Comment